UNIVERSAL ABATEMENT SERVICES
Established in 1999
- I was referred to Bruce Jamieson of Universal Abatement Services to scrape the asbestos popcorn ceiling from my home. Bruce gave me a quote via email the same day I talked to him. His proposal was very reasonable considering all the work the workers had to do to prep our house before they removed the popcorn ceiling. The workers were clean and attentive to detail. Overall, it was a great experience. Luis Galdamez- Luis Galdamez. 11/10/2018
- Universal Abatement Services provided quick quote with all insurance documents, licenses, and certifications. This company did not give me any difficulty when I asked to be named additionally insured, which I have found difficult in the past with other contractors. Workers arrived on time and completed work efficiently. Air was tested following work, and fiber results came back well below acceptable limits (meaning air was cleaner than required). Company left air scrubber in house for over a week longer to give time for results to come back in. Additionally, workers had extra time after removing duct work with asbestos wrapping and transite pipe, so they scrapped the asbestos containing mastic off the vent pipes for me for free! Very good work, ethical and professional company, and Bruce and workers went above expectations. Thank you!- L Austin. 5/9/2016
- Mark was a great help for us at Fallingwater Construction and Design Corporation! Above and beyond. That about sums it up.- Josh Etter. 4/31/2016
Asbestos AbatementAsbestos is a dangerous material that if inhaled, can lead to lung cancer. If it is improperly removed, the carcinogenic material can be released into the air, causing serious health risks. If you think that your home...
Mold RemediationAt the core of our mold remediation process is not only mold removal, but eliminating the source that is causing the mold. As part of our full assessment, we will put together a comprehensive plan for stopping mold g...
Asbestos RemovalBecause of its strength and resistance to heat and fire, asbestos was once very common in many building products. Even though some properties of asbestos were beneficial to the building project, it was eventually disc...
Lead AbatementUntil it was banned for household use in 1978, lead was a very common paint additive. It was often added because it would increase moisture resistance, durability, drying speed and help the paint keep its fresh appearanc...
Abestos Removal and Lead Abatement in Los Angeles, CA
- Prompt Project Completion
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- High Quality Work Guaranteed
- Punctual Service
- Over 25 Years Of Experience
- Fully Licensed & Insured